West Bletchley Council has a Councillor vacancy in the Fairways Ward which it is looking to fill by co-option.
Applications for co-option will be considered at the next Full Council meeting on 26th June 2018. To assist the Council in considering this matter candidates are asked to both confirm their eligibility for office and provide a written statement containing information about themselves and explaining why they wish to be considered for co-option.
To be eligible for office you will need to confirm that:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are either an elector or have over the last 12 months either resided, occupied land or premises or had your principal place of work in the locality or within 3 miles of it.
- Any bankruptcy judgements against you were discharged more than 5 years ago.
- You have not within the last 5 years been convicted of any offence with a sentence of 3 months or more imprisonment.
- Your name does not appear on the published list relating to corrupt or illegal practices.
Should you wish to be considered for this position or require more information, then please contact:
Helen Hupton, Clerk to West Bletchley Council
Tel: 01908 648257